* All actions are to be open at all times if you are not shooting.
* Target loads are to be between 7.5 and 9 shot.
* Do not load gun until you are on the shooting station.
* One shell in the gun are all times unless you are shooting doubles.
* Muzzles are to be pointed down range or straight up into the air when not shooting.
* No more than 5 shooters on the trap range at a time unless you are coaching.
* Eye and hearing protection is mandatory if you are on the range.
* When the orange safety flag is up you are to keep your gun action open until the flag is down, and the trap personel clears the range.